CASSIA COTTAGE - PHU QUOC - VIETNAM
Ba Keo Beach, Duong Dong Town, Phu Quoc
- Welcome to Cassia Cottage Inn on Vietnam's Phu Quoc Island in the Gulf of Thailand.
Situated on the white sand Ba Keo beach, Cassia Cottage is near the town
of Duong Dong, just 2 km from the airport. Cassia Cottage offers a haven of
peace and relation.
- Hidden amongst 5000 sqm of tropical gardens in a 8000 sqm of private
owned by a cinnamon and pepper exporter. With and 75 meter private beach,
Cassia Cottage Inn is the island inn you’ve dreamed of.
Cassia Cottage Resort, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
INTERNET BOOKING RATES:
- All rates are in US$, including
breakfast, VAT & service charges.
- Rates are inclusive two ways transfer from and to airport.
- No extra charge for children under 12 when sharing beds with parents.
- Add 20 US$ per extra bed from Superior room up. Maximum
one extra bed in one room.
- Pick-up service from airport: 6 US$/person
- Contact us for best offer for this hotel.
- COMPULSORY DINNER:
++ 24 Dec, 31 Dec: 30 US$/adult
ACCOMMODATION AT CASSIA COTTAGE:
- Accommodation of 18 rooms in total - 2 large Beach houses –
Seafront rooms and 10 garden cottages featuring high beam ceilings –
wide verandas – A.C and fans, but does not have TV or Tel in room.
Facilities include an infinity sea view pool, Internet room, Hammocks
throughout the garden.
- Standard Room:
sea view room with a double bed; 35 m2
- Superior Room: sea front room
with a double bed; 55 m2
- Suite Villa for 3: sea front
room with small bar in room, shared living room, for family of 2 or 3
use; 75 m2
- Suite Villa for 4: sea front
villa with small bar in room, living room, perfect for family of 4
persons; 144 m2
- Complete Garden Cottage for 6:
complete cottage for 6 persons; 134 m2
- Complete Suite Villa for 8: sea
front villa for 8 persons, small bar in room, living room; 185 m2
& Chalet room
RESTAURANTS AND OTHER FACILITIES:
- Restaurants: Cassia Restaurant
located in a nice garden offers a wide choice of Vietnamese and International seafood
- Facilities: Sun loungers and hammock,
Sea view swimming pool
- Services: tour desk for fishing,
hiking, snorkeling, scuba diving. Island, reef and forest tours.
- How to get there: By
air: Vietnam Airlines operate 3-5 times/day from Ho Chi
and back. Click here
for air ticket fare and our ticket booking service. By Ferry:
Public boats ply between An Thoi and Rach Gia.