PRINCESS D'ANNAM RESORT - PHAN THIET- VIETNAM
Hon Lan (Kenh Ga), Ham Thuan Nam, Binh Thuan, Vietnam
- Set on the secluded and pristine Ke Ga bay, facing a century-old French
light house, the Princess d'Annam is the first all-villa luxury boutique
resort in Vietnam. The resort style mixes modernist sensibility and
- With 57 exclusive villas, 8 swimming pools, 2 restaurants, and a
sumptuous 1,800 m2 spa complex, Princess d’Annam is an idyllic haven of calm
and luxury. A French management team supported by well-trained Vietnamese
staff offers personalized attention, including a 24-hour butler service, and
elevates cuisine to an art-de–vivre.
- We have built Princess d’Annam around things of beauty and moments of
privilege, with the inherent grace and hospitality of its people. We call it
luxury and for us it is a philosophy.
INTERNET BOOKING RATES:
- All rates are in US$, including
breakfast, VAT & service charges.
- No extra charge for a child under 12 when sharing beds with parents-
- Add 60 US$ per extra bed for Princess Villa up only.
- Breakfast: 25US$/adult/meal, child under 12 years will be charge 50%
- PROMOTION: 01 Jan 2011- 31 Mar 2011
+ Stay 2 pay 1 night, compulsory ABF on free night- Mandarin Suite only
- SPECIAL OFFER ( 1 Nov 10- 31 Oct 11)
* Stay 5 nights, receive complimentary head & shoulder massage+ cocktail
for 02 pax
* Stay 8 nights, receive complimentary VN body massage+ cocktail for 02
* Honeymooners: Complimentary bed decoration with flowers
- PROMOTION for the residents
and expats living in Vietnam: 10 Jan 2011-
31 Nov 2011
US$225 nett inclusive of daily breakfasts (except public holidays
- PROMOTION: 01 Apr 2011- 31 Oct 2011
+ Stay 3 pay 2 nights, compulsory ABF on free night
+ Stay 5 pay 3 nights, compulsory ABF on free night
+ Stay 8 pay 5 nights, compulsory ABF on free nigh
- COMPULSORY DINNER:
Christmas Eve Gala: 24 Dec: 90
+ New Year's Gala: 31 Dec:
01 NOV 2010 - 31 OCT 2011
ACCOMMODATIONS AT PRINCESS D'ANNAM BEACH RESORT
- Within the resort, 57 luxury villas were set up around a series of
8 swimming pools, with views over lush tropical gardens overlooking a
century-old French lighthouse.
- Mandarin Suite: 36 suites
located in 18 villas, each has private terrace & in suite dressing room
with Interior designed present the mood of modern Vietnamese; 75 m2
- Princess Villa: 18 villas, each
has private outdoor plunge pool and garden, Open-air bathtub with
separate rain shower room and WC, All villas are located closed to the
beach more than Mandarin Villas, Idea for honeymooner; 100 m2
RESTAURANTS AND FACILITIES:
- Restaurants: La Safranée:
French gastronomy traditions accompanied by an extensive wine list. La
Safranee features an open kitchen behind glass walls and a spectacular
view of the surrounding ocean and lighthouse. La Frégate: All day
dining is served "al fresco"offering succulent dishes from simple
barbecues to intercontinental gourmet favorites and Asian specialties.
Open air bar & Cafe -Le Grand Bleu.
- Facilities: In house cinema
extensive program list; Library and boutique shop
- Spa (opened Aug 2008): Aquamarine Spa allows all
body and mind slip into as state of bliss to carries all thoughts and
troubles away. The generously spaced 1,800 m, Moroccan-style Spa,
complete with inner courtyard and alcoves, is the perfect venue for
traditional and modern revitalizing treatments.
8 outdoor swimming pools, Horse riding on the beach, Mountain
biking amongst the palm groves. Car trip & Jeep Safari.
- Beach sports: Catamaran
Sailing, Padi Dive Center, Fishing excursion, windsurfing, ocean
kayaking, body boarding, water skiing.