SOFITEL DALAT PALACE HOTEL - DALAT - VIETNAM
12 Tran Phu, Da Lat, Vietnam
- Dalat, often called the "City of Eternal Spring" or "Le Petit Paris" is
one of the most delightful cities in Vietnam. Dalat offers a year-round
average temperature of 18C. Dalat is built around the picturesque Xuan Huong
lake. The Sofitel stands at the southern tip commanding a panoramic view of
the city. The superb 18-Hole Dalat Palace Golf Club is nearby and the main
commercial center of Dalat is a short stroll along the lake foreshore.
- It takes only 45 minutes by flight or four hours by car from Ho Chi Minh
City to Dalat. 30 minutes from Dalat Airport to hotel. 5 minutes from shops,
market and Dalat Palace Golf Club.
- Hotel Sofitel Dalat Palace is one of the most beautiful and amongst the
few remaining historical hotels in Southeast Asia. Built in 1922 & restored
in 1995, meticulously to its original grandeur, the hotel provides a level
of comfort & hospitality increasingly rare in the modern world. The hotel
Sofitel Dalat Palace offers individualized service in the finest tradition
of Vietnamese hospitality.
- Click here for a map showing
Sofitel Dalat Palace Hotel in Da Lat.
Palace Hotel - Dalat
- All rates are in US$, including
breakfast, VAT & service charges.
- No extra charge for children under 12 when sharing beds with parents.
- Add 30 US$ for extra bed from Luxury room up only. Maximum
one extra bed in one room.
- PROMOTION: 03 MAY 2011- 31 OCT 2011
- Stay 3 consecutive nights, pay only 2 nights
- SPECIAL BENEFITS:1 Nov 2010 - 31 Oct
2011: Rolling early bird discount 10% for all bookings received 30
days before arrival date
- COMPULSORY DINNER:
++ on 24 Dec: US$95/adult & US$48/child
++ on 31 Dec: US$95/adult & US$48/child
- PEAKSEASON SURCHARGE: 21 Dec 2010-
03 Jan 2011:
++ Superior & Sofitel Suite: US$45/night/room Nett
++ Luxury: US$50/night/room Nett
01 NOV 2010 - 04 MAY 2011
05 MAY 2011- 31 OCT 2011
ACCOMMODATION AT SOFITEL DALAT PALACE HOTEL:
- All rooms have colonial style Bathrooms, Private Fire Place (deluxe
& suites), Color Television, IDD Telephones, Minibar & Fridge, Coffee
and tea maker, In-Room Elsafe, 24 Hr Room Service, Hair Dryers, Radio &
Satellite Channels, WIFI in public areas and rooms
- Luxury: 18 rooms, 45m2
- Luxury Club: 06 rooms, 45 square
meters + terrace 30 sqm
- Suite: 04 rooms, 95m2
- Executive Suite: 01 room, 125m2
FOOD AND OTHER SERVICES:
- Le Rabelais French Classic Dinning Room restaurant:
on lobby floor, overlooking the lush gardens of the hotel, the grand
dinning room is a gourmet restaurant by night and the venue of a
memorable breakfast to start your day. Specializing in French cuisine,
this is the premier restaurant in Vietnam with its very own fireplace
and live piano and violon music every evening. The “Terrace” is open for
breakfast and lunch overlooking the Dalat Lake. Maximum capacity of
- Le Rabelais Bar: on lobby
floor, maximum capacity of 20pax. An intimate bar with private corners
and a fire place.
The perfect place for a champagne rendezvous before your meal or to
enjoy a cognac and cigar after dinner with live pianist and violin
- French Classic Private Room:
on lobby floor, Specializing in French cuisine, this is the best place
with the value of services for your private lunch or dinner.
- Larry’s Bar: on Sofitel
Basement, maximum capacity of 100 seats. The place to be and be seen. A
music bar with a great selection of drinks and food for a night of
enjoyment and fun. Best pizzas in town, Pool table and games in a
charming old stone décor in the former wine cellars of the Palace.
- ROSE Library: on Lobby Floor,
seat 10-15pax. For after dinner Cognac &Cigars, a quiet afternoon of
reading or a fun filled round of board games, our rose library room
accommodates to all your needs.
- L’Atelier du Vin room: on
lobby floor. This is the perfect meeting room or cocktail venue and wine
- Facilities: 18 Holes hill type
Golf Course, 2 Tennis Courts, Children’s Outdoor Playground, Children’s
Bicycles - rental, Trekking, Canynoning, Kayaking, Horse Riding & Horse
Carriages, Historical Train Rides, Boutique & Souvenir Shop, Internet
corner,Limousine Service, Executive Business Center, Internet wireless
at ground floor, Cooking Classes, Spa, Children’s Playroom.
- Banquet & Meeting Rooms: on
lobby floor. Maximum capacity of 200pax. We accommodate any occasion and
fulfill any imagination in any of our 7 banquet and meeting rooms with a
unique flair and style that is innovative, refreshing and nostalgic.